CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Re-appearence

I've been doing this blog since 2011, but somehow, everything just disappeared :( oh well.. no time to mourned of what was lost.

Anyway, it's also give an opportunity to spread the news to the world of what just happening into my life.. o yea.. lots of changes.. MAJOR!! hehehee

Let me give you a little briefed on what this page is all about.
I'm taking my craft pleasures to the basic level, where you think what if there you don't have eligible tools but you have 1000 ideas in your mind.. i'll say, go for it.. let's think outside the box and be pleased with what achievement you have reached. I know, sometime, i get so frustrated for not having this and that, or i wish that i can have this and that.. well, "this and that" won't get you nowhere, unless you transformed it into something..

And now, i transformed into becoming one of the million junk scrapper.
From doing scrapbooking, altered mixed media art, drawing.. anything that satisfied my art soul from so faraway land.

A new beginning of different culteres and definetely amazing traveling journey..

So, let's have a fairy magic day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment