CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Anime

Ohayo...I need some power boost today!!! i need speedy project.. i need fast-no mess project.. and I lovee cartoon or comic book. I'm the greatest fans of Japan thingy.. from food to anime. I've subscribed on youtube Japanese cooking channel and browsing their movies or reading the comics.
My favorite all time comic books (which i collected too - with my heart and soul to get all completed) is Popcorn by Pop Corn and The Rose of Versailles ..I love drawing Lady Oscar and totally in love with Okita.. they're such lovable characters.

Oh well.. now, back on my anime drawing.. Since i never learned how to drawing manga and now, i'm trying to learned their technique. I never knew that drawing the shape of head required ruler and measurement. DARN!, i sucked with straight lines.. i think that is the reason why, i'm not good with making card, i have terrible syncronitation, as they said..haha.. as much as i'm not good with numbers too (don't tell anyone!) but, i'm glad i'm getting the hang of it and like they said (again) "Practice makes perfect", in my situation, i need to fixed my motoric sense :p


This is the results.. far from perfect..
Happy that i found on youtube channel for step by step anime/manga drawing technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment