CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Paper Fetish

Ever since i was a little girl, i inherit one odd thing whenever i looked at a piece of paper, i used to, "feel" the surface of paper or "sniffed" my nose on the old paper.. I love the colorful pages of the paper, than i did with my clothes.. For me, Library and book store were more fascinated than clothing stores.. ooouuggh, for me, the paper was more electrifying than 1st kiss!! ok, ok! nuff said, i'm a total nerd..
Back to the subject, and here i am, over the passing years, finally been told by Captain Popeye that, I might probably have paper fetish syndrome.. errr.. whatever strange my behavior was, back in the past, but it was amazing how i can be more alive, creative (or smart) with just one piece of paper.
I've been scrapbooking since i didn't even know what is scrapbooking was. I love writing my life story and combined it with pictures. As i know what is scrapbooking, i don't think, i will ever stop doing it. It is just me with my everyday life, whom i will shared with those i loved the most.
 
Whatever it is, until now, i never going to give up my love for paper.. I love you, paper!!
  

 












No comments:

Post a Comment