CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Canvas - Mixed media collage


Canvas has always been my biggest challenge (or nightmare).. I mean, what kind of artist am i? i definitely has no sense on painting.. I love papers or coloring, but painting??? But, I guess, spending time in front of youtube has changed my opinion. There are many things that you can do with canvas. Even when you have no talent on painting, scrabbled some paint to make defiant art.. It's called Mixed Media or something kind visual of an artwork. This is where you take your crafting into the next level.

DIY embelishment: button, coins, needle core, PRIMA flowers
 
As for me, it's like playing in the wet ground under the rainy day. Scared that it might make your clothes dirty but also, exciting because you can be free and who does not like that??
From screws into the bottle opener, from plastic center flowers to WOC, from scribbling paint to sprays. From button to coins.. EVERYTHING!!

This is one of my ultimate glorious achievement (exaggerated announcement, isn't it?)



 
So, after that, i have the courage to do another canvas project. With the note of how much I love coffee (even though not as much as my Captain Popeye who can drink coffee 5 cups a day) and this canvas was posted on starbucks page in facebook. I thought, it would be something to remind us on the 1st place when my Captain Popeye and i met for the 1st time..



No comments:

Post a Comment