CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 20, 2013

Wild Orchid Crafts haul

Wooohooo... holiday is over and this is my reward for being a good olive-popeye wifey.. hahaha..
I've been waiting for these goodies to arrived, so I can get to the next project that i've been dying to altered.
After 6 days of every day checking up my post box.. finally, it's on my hand.

Witnessed by Captain Popeye, hard to hold my breath of excitement while he stared at me in disbelief of how can a person be drooling over paper flowers - he truly does my best supporter XOX, but merely, he just being amazed of how I held the box so tightly and called it "my precious" when we walked home from the post office.
With a hinch of warning "this would be the last order, before you sell something outta this" - (oh yeah?? - rolled my eyes) but whatever the unspoken thought, i'm going to enjoy these precious flowers ;)

This is my second order from WOC and i've challenged myself to have at least colorful roses. It looked so yummy, crispy and delicious to looked at. I know, right at this moment, i can't get my hands dirty again..
And I just have the right idea... *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment