CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Anything goes for Halloween

Here is my creation (again) using the metal plate from Captain Popeye broken DVD.


After I coated the background with black acrylic paint, i covered them with brownies black 12 x 12 paper from my stash and give it a little bit of hint of orange mist. I thought it would be fun to fuzzy cut the image of children hiding behind a pumpkin ghost and add a cut out of big scary spider and bird. I found the image from The graphics fairy - halloween. Life couldn't be simplier for limited crafty, if you don't have too many stamps or even die cut machine ( like me). I also embellished the metal tag with little bit of flowers from WOC, just to tone down the dark.
This tag is just perfect for our bathroom sign - hahahaa
"Enter at your own risk"


I will entering this project for:
 
 
Have a happy thursday!
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love all the individual embellishments. Thanks for joining in at Anything But A Card this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so pretty - I enjoyed looking at the cards you have made. And thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete