CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ljósanótt - Altered tray

Hello, this weekend is going to be fun! I'm sure, there will be lots of people coming for Ljósanótt and I can't hardly wait !!
And now, i am going to share my new project of altered tray, that i found.
I really like how it turned out. Hope you like it also, because.. you're my star!

All flowers that I'm using  are from my favorite Wild Orchid Crafts, and they are15mm Ivory Mulberry Paper Open Roses, 2 tone peach mulberry paper flower,earth tone mulberry paper lily flowers, Filigree silver corner, white cotton lace and unfortunately, my antique bronze circle embellishment is hiding behind my picture. All them painted in cyan acrylic paint and a little bit of antique gold from Americana. I also used paper echo park paper - everyday eclectic collection 6x6 and distress all the edges with Tumbled Glass - Tim Holtz, also a little bit of dark blue splash from We are memory keeper sweetheart distresser. I'm pretty much happy with the result :) 
 
This is my 1st time ever, to entering this altered tray in Sugar Creek Hollow as their theme is Rose garden :)
Here's the close up.. cute isn't it?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful creation, love the soft colouring that you have used, thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment, Daniele.. will do better for your up coming challenge
      Hugs

      Delete